- Family Care Center was established January 5, 2016 with the mission of providing specialized behavioral health care to active duty family members and Veterans. The owners, Dr.’s Chuck and Rae Ann Weber, are both Army Veterans and wanted to give back to those who have served or continue to serve.
- Immediately we began supporting the 4th Judicial Court District’s Veterans Trauma Court program. In this program, we provided assessment and treatment to those Veterans who are involved in the court system.
- In July 2016 we became professionally affiliated with the Colorado Veterans Health and Wellness Agency to provide free mental health treatment to Veterans without resources.
- In February 2017, we added deep TMS as a treatment for depression.
- In March 2017, expanded our support of the court system and began providing medication assessments to those involved with the Behavioral Health Probation offices.
Programs and services have been designed to meet the many needs of the family with therapies for children, adolescents, and adults. We provide individual and family therapies, marital counseling, medication management, and group therapies. Close ties with the Autism Center in the same building ensure we can assist in meeting all your outpatient behavioral health needs. Services are provided by a multidisciplinary team including psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitoners and licensed therapists.
Family Care Center has assembled a treatment team that is grounded in evidence based and research proven interventions which allows for the highest quality or care.
The mission of the Family Care Center is to be the premier provider of behavioral health care to Colorado Springs families and our Veterans by providing quality evidence based treatment.
Family Care Center was established January 5, 2016 with the mission of providing specialized behavioral health care to active duty family members and Veterans.