BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Do you love helping people and want to be part of a fast paced, growing company?
- Licensed Professional Counselors
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- All applicants must be independently licensed and must be able to work with both children and adults.
- LPC’s must have graduated with a master’s or higher-level degree from a mental health counseling program of education and training accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP) and has passed the National Counselor Examination (NCE).
If you are interested in working for the Family Care Center, please send the information below and someone will get back to you.Application For New Employees
Colorado Veterans Health and Wellness Agency
Family Care Center was established January 5, 2016 with the mission of providing specialized behavioral health care to active duty family members and Veterans.